Wednesday 1 May 2019

Wednesday 1st May 2019


Rebranding..  So I decided to rebrand myself changing all my online usernames, account ID's etc etc inc my Etsy.  I also decided with the support of my amazing boyfriend, Stuart, that I'd try and make the Jewellery business happen more seriously as I want to get off of disability benefits, move in with my boyfriend and have a better quality of life.  So far I have made a handful of sales and got one amazing ***** feedback but I'm longing for more sales and amazing reviews..


I'm also now offering FREE shipping to UK for a limited time only!!  - This comes out of my monthly budget / costs and isn't added to my item price / listing price.  Also please note you can still use the 10% off orders over £15 coupon ( INSTATEN ) which I shared on both my instagrams @ instagram.com/miimogenation & instagram.com/miimogenation.etsy - feel free to follow me there!!  I also post on twitter @ twitter.com/miimogenation and for everything else and those see my linktr.ee/miimogenation :)


No comments:

Post a Comment