Monday 3 June 2019

Monday June 3rd 2019

Last month, May.

May was a bit of a crazy month in the end of April / beginning of May I got my first official commission (through Etsy).  So very pleased with that although the buyer seems to be under the impression I altered a necklace when in fact I completely made the brooch from scratch creating her a brand new piece!!  This resulted in lovely feedback from commissioner, Dawn. 

That said I am celebrating a total of 4 more absolutely amazing ***** reviews on my Etsy @ etsy.com/shop/miimogenation - I really am looking forward to seeing more lovely people enjoying my creations and leaving such amazing feedback.



I'm also super excited that I got business cards, and I got business cards on an amazing deal meaning I got 250 for less than the price of 100 at vistaprint.com - they turned out so amazing.



The month took a pause 22nd - 28th of May due to my boyfriend and I traveling down to London, visiting friends and attending MCM's Comic Con.  Upon returning I/we resumed postage of orders but my health was worse than anticipated and made the making side of things postponed with plans to resume come weekend.  (I did however learn a great deal this week about the business side of things which is on going process and development.)  Sadly weekend came with a family bereavement to my boyfriend resulting in my proprieties laying outside of making my new product line of mermaid and sea glass pendants; which in truth I'm itching to get made - especially drilling sea glass with my new dremel and dremel workstation!! (again thank you to amazing boyfriend for this).

That said I do have a few new pieces up such as a whole bunch of altered washer / upcycled hardware necklace pendants.  Also 2 necklaces and a brooch version of my Mary Poppins inspired assemblage pieces and of course have many more made with love pieces  inc some OOAK pieces awaiting your purchase.




This month, June.

I have a few new dragon incorporated pieces to get up soon.  And I really do hope to get on with my mermaid pendants ASAP.  

My craftroom is also under construction since I'm moving my workbenches to create a large L shaped workspace which hopefully makes room for a desk for my boyfriend, and I, to use as a digital media workspace.  - Photos and perhaps a video coming next month if all goes to plan.

I have decided to continue the FREE UK shipping (this goes onto my monthly outgoing costs and not onto my listings meaning you truly are getting free shipping!).  I also decided to continue my 10% discount when you spend £15 (£14.99) or more across my whole shop with discount code INSTATEN at checkout.


Before I go I also want to give a shout out to my amazing friends Sev and Kris at https://www.everyones-secret.co.uk (who sell Pagan, Wiccan and Witchy etc items) for their amazing support, always, but especially this last month.  Definitely go check them out plus their free shipping and 5% off all orders over £5 with their code - ess5off

Imogen aka miimogenation
For facebook, instagram and other links see my linktr.ee/miimogenation



No comments:

Post a Comment