Wednesday 12 June 2019

Wednesday 12th June 2019

Personal thoughts: Uff I've had enough of this SEO - Conclusion all information is contradicting and I will never get this ever changing algorithm correct. Think I'm just going to go back to making and listing because research is getting me less sales and even less views. 😰 #miimogenation Tbh any views, favourites and/or sales would really put me back on track atm.. http://etsy.com/shop/miimogenation

That said you should check out Etsy Rank or erank.com if you're looking to improve your Etsy, Etsy Listings and/or SEO (Search Engine Optimisation).

Imogen aka miimogenation

Ps. I am away Friday (there will be no posting of orders) due to being away at a funeral.  Sorry for any inconvenience caused.  However all orders will be posted Saturday instead of Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment